Madhya Pradesh Sanskrit University – Online MPSVV Admission Process 2021 – How to apply MPSVV Application Form for university admission.
Keeping in view the cultural and mythological importance of Ujjain, the Madhya Pradesh Government decided to set up a Panini Sanskrit University here for the promotion and dissemination of the Sanskrit language and ancient scientific knowledge.
This Sanskrit University in MP was established on 15th August 2008 and was duly launched by the then Hon’ble Governor and Chancellor Dr Balram Jakhar under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan, Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh on 17th August 2008.
MPSVV Admission Process for session 2021-22 has started. You can also visit the university campus to apply for the courses offered by the university. MPSVV Online Admission Form can be applied at www.mpsvv.in website.
MPSVV Admission 2021 – Online Process
Maharshi Panini Sanskrit and Vedic University, Ujjain has initiated the online MPSVV admission process for the session 2021-22 for the convenience of students. Under this, the student has to follow the following procedure:
- First create your Provisional (temporary) account with the help of your email, mobile no. and date of birth on the portal.
- Log in to the portal with the help of mobile no. and date of birth and fill in your application form.
- Upload all the required documents according to the selected course.
- Deposit online registration fee of ₹500/- through the payment gateway.
The applications and documents filled online by the student will be checked by the Panini Sanskrit University within 3 days. In case of any deficiency, the information will be sent to the applicant’s Provisional (Temporary) account. Therefore, the applicants should remain in touch with the MPSVV through this Provisional (temporary) account.
Once the MPSVV Admission form is verified, the student has to deposit the prescribed fee (Program Fees) of the course through an online payment gateway in the university’s account. MPSVV 2021 Admission will be considered complete only after the prescribed fee is deposited.
MPSVV Admission 2021-22: Apply Online Here
The enrolment number of the student will then be issued and sent to the student’s email ID. Thereafter, the list of students admitted by the University will be released.
- If for some reason the applicant is not able to upload the admission test marks list at the time of application, he/she will be required to upload the marks list before enrolment no. is issued or by 31st August 2021. Otherwise, the application will be considered cancelled.
- Arrangements have also been made at the MPSVV University’s office to facilitate students in the online MPSVV Ujjain admission process. The student can also avail of the said facility by coming to the university campus.
In case of any problem, the following officers can be contacted:
|Dr Sankalp Mishra||8827087772|
|Dr Shubham Sharma||9425464550|
|Dr Akhilesh Dwivedi||8982314123|
|Dr Upendra Bhargav||9893926689|
|Dr Tulsidas (HOD)||
Maharshi Panini Sanskrit and Vedic University Admission 2021
The university conducts UG and PG courses in which many students take admission every year and pursue their careers. Any interested candidate who wants to join MPSVV can read the information on our Page in full.
Candidates will first have to visit the official website and fill the application form for MPSVV Admission 2021. Candidates will be able to fill the application form only after properly checking the information sought before filling the application form.
Courses offered by MPSVV Ujjain:
Any candidate who fills the application form should apply only after examining the criteria eligibility sought in the application form.
- One should have passed 12th from a recognized school.
- A bachelor’s degree should be obtained from a recognized university.
Required Documents for MSPVV Admission 2021
Candidates will have to upload documents to fill the application which is as follows:
- Name, date of birth, mobile number, parent name, parent’s mobile number etc. will be required.
- PIN Code
- Eligibility degree (college address, college code) etc.
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned signature.
- Income certificate.
- Character certificate.
A merit list will be issued for candidates for Acharya, Shastri, UG and PG courses. The merit list for UG courses will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in class XII. The PG course merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the UG course.
Candidates whose names are included in the merit list will be able to enter the university. Counselling will be conducted by the university for the candidates who are elected. In counselling, all the candidates will have to carry some necessary documents including the following documents which are as follows:
- 10th Mark-Sheet and Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- income certificate
- transfer certificate
- character certificate
|BA (Shastri)||–||3 Years|
|MA (Acharya)||₹2000||2 Years|
|Doctor of Literature||–||3 Years|