Apply Online Railway NTPC Fees Refund Form – Direct link for RRB NTPC Fee Refund Process to update the bank account details.
The link to submit the bank account details for the refund of RRB NTPC exam fees has been activated. Candidates who appeared for RRB CEN 01/2019 NTPC’s first phase computer-based test can log in and submit bank account details to refund RRB NTPC fees.
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has informed the candidates that candidates who have received the admit card but have not appeared for the examination are not eligible for the NTPC Exam fee refund.
RRB NTPC Fees Refund Notice – Download PDF
Candidates will have to log in by visiting the respective RRB Zone website to submit bank details. Candidates will have to submit their application number and date of birth to log in to the portal.
RRB NTPC Fees Refund Process – Direct Link for Bank details
- Open the direct RRB NTPC Fee refund link at rrbntpc1.onlinereg.in
- Enter Your Roll Number and date of birth.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail account.
- Enter the OTP as received.
- Now, enter the captcha code of six digits shown in the image.
- Finally, tap the login button and you will get the option to update the RRB NTPC Bank account details for the refund.
Candidates should be careful while filling bank account details. RRB said, “Once you submit the bank account details, it cannot be changed or modified. Also, refunds will be deposited only if the bank account is correct or valid.”
Candidates should know that the amount will not be refunded immediately. Candidates have to wait sometime to get refund credit in the account.
RRB has said that an assistance menu will be provided to seek any clarification or assistance in case of any difficulty in submitting bank account details where candidates can ask questions.
The RRB NTPC Phase 7 (Last Phase) examinations were held on 23rd, 24th, 26th and 31st July 2021. Railway Recruitment Board will fill up more than 35,000 posts through NTPC recruitment. Candidates who pass the first stage exam will get a chance to appear for the second stage examination.
RRB NTPC Salary: What will be the salary in which post?
- Junior Clerk Typist – ₹19,900
- Accounts Clerk Cum Typist – ₹19,900
- Junior Time Keeper – ₹19,900
- Train Clerk – ₹19,900
- Commercial Ticket Clerk – ₹21,700
- Traffic Assistant – ₹25,500
- Senior Time Keeper – ₹29,200
- Senior Commercial Ticket Clerk – ₹29,200
- Senior Clerk Typist – ₹29,200
- Junior Account Assistant Typist – ₹29,200
- Goods Guard – ₹29,200
- Station Master – ₹35,400
- Commercial Apprentice – ₹35,400